See what’s happening at CINHC!
California Nursing Workforce October 2014…
- View by Program
Master Plan Educational Capacity
- Education Redesign
- Transition Programs
- Clinical Faculty Development
- Nursing Resource Centers
- Best Practices (Compendium)
- National Summit
- Education/Service Partnership
- California Collaborative Model For Nursing Education (CCMNE)
- California Simulation Alliance
- Bay Area Simulation
- Southern California Simulation Collaborative
- San Diego Simulation Collaborative
- Rural North Simulation
- CSA Education Programs
- Sort Alphabetically
- Sort Chronologically
Watch this space for the next “Foundations for Leadership Excellence” designed for front-line patient care managers and sponsored by ACNL and CINHC. The four day program helps managers prepare for the AONE National Certification for Nurse Managers.
For more about the current slate of classes sponsored by the California Simulation alliance click here….
An on-site three-day intensive program that prepares nursing leaders to use new strategies to create teams and work environments that increase staff satisfaction and patient safety and quality. LEO, was created by Marie Man…