To view press release: CHLA Mary Dee press release (ANCC)…
- View by Program
Master Plan Educational Capacity
- Education Redesign
- Transition Programs
- Clinical Faculty Development
- Nursing Resource Centers
- Best Practices (Compendium)
- National Summit
- Education/Service Partnership
- California Collaborative Model For Nursing Education (CCMNE)
- California Simulation Alliance
- Bay Area Simulation
- Southern California Simulation Collaborative
- San Diego Simulation Collaborative
- Rural North Simulation
- CSA Education Programs
- Sort Alphabetically
- Sort Chronologically
Save the date!
November 12 - 14, 2013
Irvine Marriott Hotel & Resort
Call for Abstracts deadline July 1, 2013
For registration and Guidelines for Abstract Submission, GO TO : http://usfca.edu/nursing/mit201…
Foundation for Leadership Excellence
A four day leadership course for new and emerging nurse leaders with a proven track record of success! Learn more about this comprehensive program.
November 6–9, 2012,
For more about the current slate of classes sponsored by the California Simulation alliance click here….
The 8th annual national Nursing Workforce Leader Conference is scheduled for June 9–10 in Dearborn, Michigan.
A graduate-level course – a practical approach to clinical nursing instruction.