California Simulation Alliance
The CSA now has its own home! Go to .
The California Simulation Alliance (CSA) is a statewide network whose goal is to be a voice for simulation in nursing and healthcare education. The CSA provides educational courses and is the umbrella organization to seven regional collaboratives within the state. For the past three years, the CSA has offered many benefits for free, as our costs were offset by grant funding. We have now moved into our sustainability phase and invite you and your organization to become subscribers to receive these benefits:
- Access to over 60 validated scenarios (75 projected by the end of 2011)
– Access to the simulation coordinator list
– Access to the list-serve
– Access to survey data
– Access to forms, job descriptions, bibliography, etc.
– Access to preferred vendor pricing agreements (Institutional Subscription only): Laerdal, SimAction, EMS and more to come
– Bi-monthly newsletters
In-state subscription fees are $75 for individuals and $350 for facilities. Out-of-state subscription fees are $350 for individuals and $1,000 for facilities. Click on the button below and subscribe to the CSA today!
CSA Subscribers: .
Click here for the CSA scenario template.
There are seven statewide regional collaboratives within the CSA:
- Rural Northern Area Simulation Collaborative (RNASC): Becky Damazo:
- Capital Area Simulation Collaborative (CASC): Brenda Hanson-Smith at
- Bay Area Simulation Collaborative (BASC): KT Waxman:
- Central Valley Simulation Collaborative (CVSC): Marie Gilbert: ; Leslie Catron:
- Southern California Simulation Collaborative (SCSC): Carolyn Orlowski: Teresa Simbro: John Edwards:
- Inland Empire Simulation Collaborative: Janice C. Palaganas: and Terry Larsen:
- San Diego Simulation Collaborative (SDSC): Karen Macauley: ; Andrea-Jean Murphy: